Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

Wedding car

Started by VLC355 · 14 Apr 2014 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VLC355Archived member
Hi Everyone, I'm In need of some help. I'm getting married in August & looking for some people who might be interested in letting me use their cars for photos. My Old Mans Torana wont be ready in Time & my 2nd Option is a Set of SEXY VL CALAIS Preferably Darker Colours & V8's But im not too picky. I'm from Newcastle & the wedding is at the Hunter Valley, Feel free to contact me anytime & send photos through. My email is [email removed] ---------- Post added 15-04-14 at 11:18 ---------- Willing To Pay! Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
patchArchived member
Out of interest what day in august, I'm also getting married up there in August
0 likes
VLC355Archived member
23rd Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
patchArchived member
Mines the 17th. If it was the same weekend could of possibly had a car you could use. All the best mate
0 likes
John boyArchived member
Hi there how many cars do you need ? do you prefer a colour I could poss help
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

2 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today38

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 273 images saved from CT