Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys looking to put flappers on my vl Calais rims and just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on where to get some from cheers guys
0 likes
Speak to Anthony @ Goodyear Autocare Essendon
0 likes
Antique Tyres... Flappers are whitewalls for people with commitment issues.
Basically they're whitewall's on their own, without a full tyre. You deflate your tyres, tuck them behind your rim and re-inflate your tyres.
And they just cover the 'wall' of your standard tyre. In my opinion, they aren't worth it, they don't last long.
0 likes
But actual white walls are illegal now. So are these flappers legal?
And ffs. Worst name of a product ever.
0 likes
By 'white walls' I don't mean the painted on sh*t, I meant real whitewalls,
full wall'ed Coker Classics for example which are factory made using white rubber and not paint.
But yes flappers are illegal (in Victoria anyway).
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt.
[View Post]
By 'white walls' I don't mean the painted on sh*t, I meant real whitewalls,
full wall'ed Coker Classics for example which are factory made using white rubber and not paint.
But yes flappers are illegal (in Victoria anyway).
Ah of course, that completely spaced my mind.
0 likes