Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›VL Commodore
VL Commodore

what size injector are you running on E85

Started by GMHVLT · 1 Apr 2014 · 16 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

GMHVLTArchived member
Hey guys, im currently at the near end of my build im setting the car up to run E85 but the car will be running 20 to 25 PSI so seeing what size cc injectors and injectors brands to go with thanks rob
0 likes
exchaserArchived member
What size turbo you using? I'm using Siemens 910cc with E85, GT35r on 30psi.. Makes bout 500 at the tyres. Prior to these I was going to use a Rochester 1000cc injector but one of them wasn't working properlu...So they got canned cause I heard a lot of bad stories and didn't trust that they wouldn't fail while in operation.
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
i have bosch id2000 running E85 with a gt42 @ 37psi
0 likes
GMHVLTArchived member
Exchaser, Im running a gt35r I would like to wind the boost up to 30psi at some stage ,so these injectors will have no problem just dont want anything to let me down before its off to a tuner this cars been getting built for 4 years now and im over it I just want on the street hahah
0 likes
madrexArchived member
1600cc e85 with a gt42 ill be running 30psi
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
I would personally go nothing lower then 1600cc
0 likes
sherman89Archived member
I have Siemens 2433's! I also have a set of the injectors exchaser is using for sale if you want Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
YUW-83NArchived member
Bosch id 1200cc E85 27 psi and its making 432RWKW
0 likes
GMHVLTArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by grunter01 [View Post] I would personally go nothing lower then 1600cc I was talking to the owner of (SRE spencer race engines ) in geelong he told me the same I just wanted to see what some of yous boys are running cos nothing worse than getting it up on the dyno and the injectors are holding it back
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by GMHVLT [View Post] I was talking to the owner of (SRE spencer race engines ) in geelong he told me the same I just wanted to see what some of yous boys are running cos nothing worse than getting it up on the dyno and the injectors are holding it back thats why you do things once and just go the id2000 injectors and you will never have to upgrade again.
0 likes
vlturbo33Archived member
Im running rochestor 1000cc injectors. gt35/40 on 30psi an they do it easy
0 likes
GMHVLTArchived member
Thanks for the info guys much appreciated cherrs
0 likes
gt42Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by grunter01 [View Post] i have bosch id2000 running E85 with a gt42 @ 37psi Hi I have the same specs.what power u make and mods ta.ive had my car sit for six weeks for a shell swap now injectors are leaning out on 25psi ---------- Post added 19-02-15 at 15:22 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by YUW-83N [View Post] Bosch id 1200cc E85 27 psi and its making 432RWKW Hi that's amazing numbers,what turbo/specs on car as I'm on 350kw on 25psi
0 likes
MorgzArchived member
ID2000s. Also with the ID's I had the injector fuel filters pulled out, as they are prone to melting and blocking up the injectors, which is why a lot of people dislike the ID2000s.
0 likes
dougall83Archived member
I'm in the same boat here, I going E85 but being new to the setup I wanna buy injectors once so does everyone agree don't go smaller than 1600? I've had a couple of mates have dramas with id1000 I was thinking if going a Siemens 1200 maybe??? And is there such a thing as too big in injector size?
0 likes
GouldyArchived member
Bosch 2200cc or siemens 2433cc the way to go
0 likes
GMHVLTArchived member
Cheers boys thanks for advice
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 7 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today46

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 344 images saved from CT