Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Headrests

Started by msvl42 · 28 Mar 2014 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

msvl42Archived member
Guys, my Calais has the 'black pins' in the back and I can't find ANY head rests to suit. Is it possible to change the pins? From Black to beige? Cheers
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
The spacing is different they were wider and used the circular black pins in 86 and somewhere towards the end of 87 they made them closer together and they fit the coloured more square pins. You need the later pins and brackets, but will need to weld them in a different position also. I made some brackets myself a long time ago and drew up the plans I will have a look for it next time I turn the computer on
0 likes
AnthoArchived member
I know its been forever but if anyone is still interested... Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,615 threads, 76,930 posts and 952 images saved from CT

31.0% of indexed threads saved