Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys want to join a club to meet some new like minded ppl and also to save a bit of cash on the rego as well. Any suggestions for good clubs that would take a VL non-turbo?
Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
0 likes
Hey mate I'm in pakenham and run the cardina car club we do club reg and don't have any specific cars or meetings to attend we go on a few cruises and that's about all if your interested give me a call [phone removed] Jamie is my name
0 likes
Oh man, not this again. Do some research.
Club registration is NOT a method for obtaining cheap registration.
0 likes
what are the benefits of club rego? I see more and more VL's going down this path of rego.
0 likes
Ummm gee let me think.... $700 vs $150 odd. No that's not cheap registration. Maybe you should go back to school...
Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
---------- Post added 15-03-14 at 21:48 ----------
Just for the record I have done my research, suggest you do some practice with your maths before entering into this discussion again
Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
0 likes
Righto dip****. Have fun driving back and forth every day to Kmart, where you likely work, on club rego. When your logbook doesn't match up and you get pulled over for being sub-par intelligent, enjoy being reemed for abusing club registration - and having it cancelled, along with your "club".
But what would I know.
0 likes
Lol.... Dont waste your breath 5spdvl.
0 likes
Hey guys
I have a car club you can join if you want easy hassle free club rego.
But everyone is right, it is not a substitute for registration.
PM Me for more details
0 likes