Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Let me know what you have, looking to start collecting parts for my racing diff.
Parts I currently need:
31 spline axles (std length)
31 spline full spool
3.7 or 3.89 gears
All of the above to suit a borg warner 78 series diff.
Second hand stuff is fine, pending inspection.
Please PM me here or text me on [phone removed]
0 likes
Bermp
I have axles now (thanks Burgo) I am looking for a full spool (unlikely I'll find one here I know, ebay is easy). And diff gears. Also interested in a bare diff housing that is straight and with the tubes untwisted if you have one.
Diff gears would prefer 3.89 or 3.91, don't mind if they are whiny, as long as they work this is a drag diff.
Full spool must be 31 spline
0 likes
still looking for gears and spool.
Used gears will be OK provided they aren't trashed. Noisey will be OK but will have to get them inspected.
Someone must have something in their garage...
0 likes
Bump, got the gears (thanks John), just looking for a 31spline full spool, very low chance one will come up so realistically will ebay it.
Also interested in a spare housing if anybody has one?
0 likes
Ring purser man, he has a dude that does all his bw stuff so might be able to help
0 likes