Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Rb30 turbo kit!!!!

Started by MRVL86 · 8 Feb 2014 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

MRVL86Archived member
Hi, I'm after a factory style vl rb30 turbo setup, would like turbo, manifold, intake, crossover, dump pipe, oil/water lines etc, a complete kit I want please!!! Have cash waiting! Thanks
0 likes
SPRIGZYArchived member
I've got ecu's if you can't find a complete kit auto and man.
0 likes
White vltArchived member
Hey mate ive got a set up everything is there pm if your interested 1200
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,830 threads, 30,104 posts and 499 images saved from CT

14.1% of indexed threads saved