Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[wtb - vic] cardinal red vl calais shell ($500)

Started by ih8myx · 7 Feb 2014 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ih8myxArchived member
For Sale? Or Wanted? WTB Price/Amount 500 Open to Swap? No State VIC Short Description for title? CARDINAL RED VL CALAIS SHELL Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? No Transmission? NONE Currently Registered? No REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description Hi everyone, I'm chasing a cardinal red Vl calais shell, preferably with new paint or excellent condition factory paint, I have a genuine 86 ice blue Vl calais turbo shell I could swap or have cash waiting, if there's any around msg me on [phone removed] thanks everyone
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 8 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today60

3,693 threads, 23,303 posts and 472 images saved from CT