05-02-14, 20:19 GMT+10#1
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount 6,500
Open to Swap? Yes
State VIC
Short Description for title? Au forte, 04 crf450, 125 pitbike
Currently Registered? Yes
Transmission? AUTO
REGO/VIN Number? -
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description Hey guys have my daily, white 99 au forte sedan, standard height, stockies, clean interior and body is great, 240ks, I also have my crf450 04, white custom plastics, 52t sprocket, pink and white spokes/grips/stickers. Top gun exhaust and new rear tyre and pads.. Also have a 125pitbike just 1 of the Chinese ones, great lil bike for kids or misses,
I'd like too swap all 3 for 1 decent vehicle.. I don't get chance too ride anymore so the bikes r just taking up room in shed,
Open too swaps or $6500 4 all 3..
SMS me on [phone removed] for pics and info
0 likes
