Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB: VL Parts

Started by Se7en · 5 Feb 2014 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

Se7enArchived member
Hey all, I am after a few VL commodore parts. - 15 inch interceptors with tyres preferred. - VL Rear garnish - VL boot in white with no rust / straight panels preferred - Stock VL airbox I am located in Melbourne. PM me or post here if you have these items Thank you!
0 likes
DIMAZIVLArchived member
I have a garnish and airbox. Contact me on [phone removed]
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 11 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today78

5,546 threads, 36,025 posts and 549 images saved from CT

16.2% of indexed threads saved