Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[FS - VIC] 1997 white hyundai excel manual ($$1750 ONO)

Started by BiCkIeS · 2 Feb 2014 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

BiCkIeSArchived member
All Cars/Bikes For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS Price/Amount $1750 ONO Open to Swap? No State VIC Short Description for title? 1997 white hyundai excel manual Currently Registered? Yes Transmission? MANUAL REGO/VIN Number? - Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed] Description Up for sale is a white 1997 hyundai excel it's manual and has only done 128xxx km's rego runs out late December 2014. Mechanically the car is perfect cosmetically it's not but in saying that it's not bad. A couple of littles dents and things like that but it's a run around car which is what I have used it for. It was just to get me to work n back every day n I dnt need it anymore. I'm chasing $1750 n need it gone in the next couple of days so if interested call coz I'm not on this sight often [phone removed] George ---------- Post added 03-02-14 at 00:16 ---------- Btw I forgot car is 95% roadworthy coz they always pick something to make a dollar and it's got no power steering and the air con is like jumping into a freezer
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today64

4,815 threads, 30,025 posts and 499 images saved from CT

14.1% of indexed threads saved