Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Vl turbo diff 28 spline axels mini spool 3.9s

Started by ns15tnt · 31 Jan 2014 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ns15tntArchived member
Vl turbo diff 28 spline axels mini spool 3.9s complete just bolt brakes on and off you go. I want this gone. ANY OFFER CONSIDERED I'll put $600 because I have to NEGOTIABLE located in Perth can post at buyers expense. [phone removed] or pm on here
0 likes
addicti0nArchived member
Still got mate ?? Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today81

6,275 threads, 42,234 posts and 611 images saved from CT

18.3% of indexed threads saved