Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Blue (Not Cerulean as previously mentioned) Trim code 25I.
What's gone - Parcel Shelf, Rooflining, Front Door Trims
Everything else is there and available, prices as follow...
Dash pad $25.00
Cluster Surround $25.00
Speaker Covers $10.00ea or both for $15.00
Radio Surround $25.00
Entire under-dash piece (includes Glovebox) $25.00
Interior Sunvisors $25.00 pair.
Complete Centre Console $30.00
Front Seats $70.00 the pair or $35.00ea. (some wear on drivers).
Complete Rear Seat $50.00.
Rear Door Trims $45.00 pair.
Complete set of armrests $35.00 or sell in pairs $20.00 for x2.
Set of four window winders $10.00.
Kick panels $10.00 pair.
Seatbelt covers (sit against the pillar between the front and rear doors) $10.00 pair.
1/4 window surrounds $30.00 pair.
Steering Wheel $60.00 (VGC).
Also have a pair of Sandlewood (beige) Calais sunvisors $35.00 pair (mint).
I may have missed something so if what you're after isn't listed, just ask me.
All prices 'ONO'.
South-East Suburbs.
[phone removed].
0 likes
hi mate
Is this the same as the cerulean berlina interior. Same seat material?
Have you got the 1/4 window trims?
cheers
0 likes
I couldn't tell you if SII is the same as Berlina to be honest. It's out of my Vacationer
and I'm quite sure Vacationer's came optioned with the same seat fabric as Berlina's
but I can't be positive, sorry.
And yes, I have the 1/4 window surrounds, the part where the seat belt goes through is
broken on both, but you don't see that once they're in anyway. $30.00 pair.
0 likes
vacationer should be SL.
SL has vinyl doortrims. berlina has carpet / velour / vinyl mix.
---------- Post added 30-01-14 at 19:51 ----------
btw ebay this stuff and you'll be suprised at the prices you get. the colour is super popular with the VK crowd as its what blue meanies came in. dash parts in particular command big $$ if unbroken and the seats and doors can bring above average cash for people building half assed replicas.
you'l also get a quick sale as opposed to the dreamers here.
0 likes
Ah really, I thought Berlina's had vinyl door trims too, my mistake.
Yeah it'd be SL then, obviously SI and SII are different though, I know that.
Thanks man, yeah I need to organise a Paypal account, that's all that's stopping me
from listing on eBay.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIroller
[View Post]
vacationer should be SL.
SL has vinyl doortrims. berlina has carpet / velour / vinyl mix.
---------- Post added 30-01-14 at 19:51 ----------
btw ebay this stuff and you'll be suprised at the prices you get. the colour is super popular with the VK crowd as its what blue meanies came in. dash parts in particular command big $$ if unbroken and the seats and doors can bring above average cash for people building half assed replicas.
you'l also get a quick sale as opposed to the dreamers here.
You will find that the colour trim is 25I which is new blue,Cerulean is quite a bit greener in colour.
Cheers Marty
0 likes
probably. but there were some early vacationers too and could be a s2 engined car with s1 interior... s2 seats are pretty much the same bolstering and headrest as a vn...
whereas the s1 is ore square and has a flatter seat all over.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIroller
[View Post]
probably. but there were some early vacationers too and could be a s2 engined car with s1 interior... s2 seats are pretty much the same bolstering and headrest as a vn...
whereas the s1 is ore square and has a flatter seat all over.
Yeah I know man, it's definitely series II, it's the only SII interior I've owned,
all of my previous VL's have been SI.
As for the trim colour code, the factory production sheet from under
the carpet just states 'BLU' as the code.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Pm'd you. There probably alot more bits im after as well lol
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
02-02-14, 12:05 GMT+10#10 Whats the trim code on the build plate?
0 likes
02-02-14, 19:18 GMT+10#11 I didnt even think to check the build plate, I'll look tomorrow.
---------- Post added 03-02-14 at 16:50 ----------
It is the new blue - Code 25I. My mistake.
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.