Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

FS: 5x VE SSV SERIES II RIMS

Started by farrugia · 29 Jan 2014 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

farrugiaArchived member
I have 5x ve ssv series II wheels I want to swap for other 20s or 22s must fit VE unless I can get my hands on some cheap spacers. Good tread all around including spare wheel. Couple of little marks nothing major. let me know what you got. Will send pictures on request.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today1

12,662 threads, 100,447 posts and 1,281 images saved from CT

37.0% of indexed threads saved