Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi,
I was doing a bit of Internet surfing and looking at fuse box wiring when I saw niche the led fuse rail guys website. I went on it and there was a recent update of 23rd of decemeber 2013 for a finance proposal for home airconditioning.
his name is mike and number [phone removed] and email [email removed]
He is looking for a finance proposer to try and get as much money as he can. will he go ahead with the aircon after he gets the money who knows.
Here is the website http://niche.iinet.net.au/
Here is the PDF that has the proposal http://niche.ii.net/h.pdf
Someone call him up numbers there and it's him (mike)
0 likes
You would be wasting your breath. I've done it before. The long winded excuses are almost worth the call. Just be vigilant people.
0 likes
if his in debt then how is trying to finace something?
0 likes
What did I miss ? This bloke rip someone off ?
0 likes
Only a sh1tload of people on this forum, me included!
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showth...ighlight=Niche (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=248649&highlight=Niche)
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showth...ighlight=Niche (http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=267448&highlight=Niche)
0 likes
Have a look down the page on the website - there's a youtube vid of his son playing with his pidgeon - weird much??
0 likes
lol wtf is with the pidgeon vid
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ledouche
[View Post]
lol wtf is with the pidgeon vid
Several years ago he was developing a patent to fit a pidgeon to a standard VL air box, thus saving time and money on intrusive ill fitting chinese intercoolers.
0 likes