Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

FS 3" intercooler kit to suit VL.

Started by ls1dreams · 25 Jan 2014 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

ls1dreamsArchived member
Hey guys, got my old cooler set for sale. I got over the Sydney spec cooler and now it's for sale. Used on my car for a month, no issues, no dramas. All silicon joiners, hose clamps included. Hole cut out for AFM, with silicon joiners to suit. Cooler brand is a Takashi intercooler. I've been told they're a very good brand, I've had no issues with it at all. The cooler was brand new in box. One hole is required to be cut to run the piping.. For any more info or photos hit me upppppp. Inbox or call me in not phased. Better to SMS/call. [phone removed] I'm wanting $500, but I'm very negotiable. (http://s228.photobucket.com/user/jieremi/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps73f5ffae.jpg.html) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
ls1dreamsArchived member
SOLD. Mods please delete.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 6 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today58

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 472 images saved from CT