Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Harrop Manifold under HJ bonnet

Started by QIK350 · 23 Jan 2014 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

QIK350Archived member
Hey guys, Just wanted to know if anyone on here has put a Harrop single plane intake manifold on their holden V8 and fit this under the bonnet of a HJ/HX/HZ. I am putting one into my HJ and want to know if I can put a standard bonnet back on the car.
0 likes
rubensleArchived member
Best one is come manifold will fit under bonnet
0 likes
QIK350Archived member
Yeah I know they sit lower thanks mate, but I already have a Harrop ready to bolt on. My car has a reverse cowl on it at the moment so if it doesnt fit thats not an issue, just wanted to know if I should machine it before it goes on the motor or not.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 7 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today46

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 344 images saved from CT