Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

Event 100mm Certified 22.2.14

Started by SIroller · 16 Jan 2014 · 13 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SIrollerArchived member
Hey guys registration here - (http://www.100mm.com.au/) If you iddn't make it last year check the reviews. thelowdown.com (http://www.the-lowdown.com/100mm-certified/) Frush (http://www.frush.com.au/blog/100mm-certified) grip shift slide (http://gripshiftslide.com/2013/05/12/100mm-legal-fun/) downshift (http://www.downshiftaus.com/2013/100mm-certified/) zeroclearance.net (http://www.zeroclearance.net/100mm-certified/)
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
anyone coming? my vl got accepted! pretty cool!
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Looks like a very jdm show. Surprisd they accepted a VL. Is it like a outdoor autosalon?
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
I think I remember seeing something about this through Fuel-Press.com last year (I'm sure that's where I heard about it). I'm not big into JDM but I do like early Porsches and classic Jap/Euro cars, so I might go for a look this year.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
SI; Do you know if there's a 99mm pre-meet this year? I know there was one at Garage Cafe the night before last year's event but I haven't been able to find any info as to whether there's one this year...
0 likes
355calaisArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by SIroller [View Post] anyone coming? my vl got accepted! pretty cool! I entered my VL (V8 Calais) as well and it was accepted. It does look more like an import type event but I literally live across the road from where the event is being held so I thought it'd be rude not to enter Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
hey 35 wanna park together then? give me a text on [phone removed]. Matt. i've never heard of 99mm before. also keen to see whats up! Mus. I'm suprised they accepted the Vl but i speak the jdm / euro / stance lingo. Genuine BBS splitrims, OEM+ everything else. static suspension... original paint, thats the sort of stuff they like. the website covering it s very jdm oriented but theres definately euro / VIP and minitrucks and lowriders / rods as well. its refreshing that theres no airbagged vt 6cyls.
0 likes
xAsh-Archived member
Looks like a quality event, loving the mix of different styles. Dat RB30 E30.... any idea what is written on the rocker?
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by SIroller [View Post] hey 35 wanna park together then? give me a text on [phone removed]. Matt. i've never heard of 99mm before. also keen to see whats up! I'll see if I can find anything out, if so I'll post here. Should register the Vacationer, put roofracks on it yesterday, the JDM crowd love roofracks... I'm missing a turbo though.
0 likes
nikkArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by xAsh- [View Post] Looks like a quality event, loving the mix of different styles. Dat RB30 E30.... any idea what is written on the rocker? It's a mate of mines car, engine was in his VL then he decided to chuck it into his e30 shell and make it a drift car. The rocker is now changed but back then it had a swastika crossed out (because the motor in it isn't a german motor anymore) the "holden" turned into "hoon", then "TURBROOO!!!" followed. Hope that helps.
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
if anyone sees some gronk on a folding chair behind my red VL wagon come say hi.
0 likes
Matt.Archived member
I was contacted by Reece from ESTBLSHD (the organisers of last year's 99mm pre-meet), due to lack of venue, there'll be no 99mm this year.
0 likes
SIrollerArchived member
no worrie cheers for looking Matt. looks like a big day for me I'm delivering some parts to the owner of the crunched a9y wagon then this then white night melbourne 2014. feeling quite cultured all of this art music food and street events
0 likes
355calaisArchived member
A total of 2 diamonds amongst the rough, 248 imports, 2 VL's. Great day though.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 225 images saved from CT