Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey I was just wondering if anyone on here has this copy or a scanned version of Street Commodores 170, H8 LAG VL calais was the cover car. Really interested in the setup and breakdown of the engine components in this VL. if you could please post that would be great.
cheers.
0 likes
I have it at home. See what i can do bud
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by DA HOON
[View Post]
I have it at home. See what i can do bud
hey mate, that would be appreciated, i am currently building my own 355 vl and i love the look of h8 lag. wouldnt mind having a quick read of the article they had on it.
any help would be appreciated!
CHEERS
0 likes
Damn, I just offloaded a collection on Saturday and am from the same area.
---------- Post added 02-02-15 at 00:34 ----------
Wallpaper is still there, save it quick as the forum is on its last legs with the mag only selling 10,000 copies and falling. http://www.streetcommodores.com.au/w...170/vl1920.jpg (http://www.streetcommodores.com.au/wallpapers/SCWall/170/vl1920.jpg)
0 likes