Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

Garrett T51R SPL BB.

Started by Jeffat · 10 Jan 2014 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

JeffatArchived member
I have a genuine garrett T51r spl bb turbo for sale it is new and has never been used. I brought it too put on my holden v8 but I'm getting married and sadly it has too go I also have a TURBOSMART 50 mm pro gate for sale as well it is brand new also If you are interested just text me for pics [phone removed] I also have a complete microtec ecu package for a holden v8 for sale Microtec ecu too suit holden 304 Complete clip in harness 8 individual coils 2 x microtec x4 igniters MSD leads Hand controller VT style crank angle sensor Relay harness I bought this setup for my 304 as I was going too turbo it but I am getting married and need the money. It came from a bloke in Perth that had it on a turbo 355 that made around 800 rwhp on E85 tuned by jake Edwards Microtec - $1000 negotiable T51r - $1500 negotiable Pro gate - $400 Postage on east coast included in prices
0 likes
BLK-747Archived member
Is it a genuine t51rspl? Any pics? Wat size rear housing?
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
What car was it in and do you still have the manifolds?
0 likes
JeffatArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by grunter01 [View Post] What car was it in and do you still have the manifolds? It was going into a vl. I never got the manifolds finished ---------- Post added 16-01-14 at 05:20 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by BLK-747 [View Post] Is it a genuine t51rspl? Any pics? Wat size rear housing? Yes it's a genuine Garrett T51R SPL-BB Exhaust housing is 1.06 I can't seem too put pics up if your interested just text me and ill send you any pics you want of it [phone removed] ---------- Post added 16-01-14 at 11:25 ---------- Quote: Originally Posted by Jeffat [View Post] I have a genuine garrett T51r spl bb turbo for sale it is new and has never been used. I brought it too put on my holden v8 but I'm getting married and sadly it has too go I also have a TURBOSMART 50 mm pro gate for sale as well it is brand new also If you are interested just text me for pics [phone removed] I also have a complete microtec ecu package for a holden v8 for sale Microtec ecu too suit holden 304 Complete clip in harness 8 individual coils 2 x microtec x4 igniters MSD leads Hand controller VT style crank angle sensor Relay harness I bought this setup for my 304 as I was going too turbo it but I am getting married and need the money. It came from a bloke in Perth that had it on a turbo 355 that made around 800 rwhp on E85 tuned by jake Edwards Microtec - $1000 negotiable T51r - $1500 negotiable Pro gate - $400 Postage on east coast included in prices Wastegate sold
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 225 images saved from CT