Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

POSTPONED! Scheduled Downtime January 17th 2014 6PM - 12 MIDNIGHT

Started by SirGeo · 10 Jan 2014 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

SirGeoArchived member
Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great holiday season and a great new year! We have some scheduled downtime coming up as we move to a new server, this should be a much more stable environment. It's unfortunate that the downtime will hit us right on our peak time and on a Friday but I have no control over this. Any questions please let me know Cheers, Sirgeo Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
YetiArchived member
Dammit Gavin.
0 likes
WeezyArchived member
I didn't know ct.com.au had a 'peak' time anymore?
0 likes
MUSArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Weezy [View Post] I didn't know ct.com.au had a 'peak' time anymore? Lol well now you know. Must be the FS section, everybody trying to sort out where there going to buy stuff on the weekend!
0 likes
SirGeoArchived member
Hey guys and girls, This has been rescheduled by the provider. They have not given a new date yet. I will update as soon as I can. Cheers
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 10 guests active in the last 15 minutes

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 47 images saved from CT