Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

F/S: Fully built RB30DET just run in.

Started by evl 25t · 9 Jan 2014 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

evl 25tArchived member
Not having a great deal of luck in selling my vl so im parting it out. I bought this motor off kirk [grunter01 (grunt performance)] I have since fitted it to my vl, had it tuned on a run in tune on 4psi and rev cut out at 4500rpm. The motor has travelled approximately 800km since. I am selling due to a number of things mainly limited cash and NO time. Motor Specs are: prept rb30 block nitrided crank dowls removed from crank king race bearings mains, big ends crank collar with grub screw n1 oil pump new water pump spool h-beams rods arp 2000 rod bolts wiesco custom 25/30 pistons 7.8-1 total seal gapless rings cometic head gasket rb25 head convertion performance valve springs 65 pound on seat adjustable cam gears keford billet cams 272deg 9mm lift (intake/exhaust) non vct porting and pollishing intake and exhaust (12 hours) 1mm over sized stainless intake/ exhaust valves To be clear this is for head and block no bolt ons. The motor is still in my car and you can hear it running if you wish, it purs. It will be completely checked over by a mechanic before sale for piece of mind for me and buyer. I'm confident this motor will make 600rwhp comfortably. $6500ono Located in WA but I can ship at buyers cost. I got it from Sydney with a heap of other stuff for about $300 from memory. I also have all bolt ons and driveline for sale. fuel system, turbo, plazmaman plenum intercooler all pipping ect.
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Don't part it mate it will take ages and piss you off cause of it sitting there, also people I built the engine and was built to run 9's and will Do it easy. I spent a lot of money building this and Dave is selling it cheap.
0 likes
hdt1001Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by evl 25t [View Post] Not having a great deal of luck in selling my vl so im parting it out. I bought this motor off kirk [grunter01 (grunt performance)] I have since fitted it to my vl, had it tuned on a run in tune on 4psi and rev cut out at 4500rpm. The motor has travelled approximately 800km since. I am selling due to a number of things mainly limited cash and NO time. Motor Specs are: prept rb30 block nitrided crank dowls removed from crank king race bearings mains, big ends crank collar with grub screw n1 oil pump new water pump spool h-beams rods arp 2000 rod bolts wiesco custom 25/30 pistons 7.8-1 total seal gapless rings cometic head gasket rb25 head convertion performance valve springs 65 pound on seat adjustable cam gears keford billet cams 272deg 9mm lift (intake/exhaust) non vct porting and pollishing intake and exhaust (12 hours) 1mm over sized stainless intake/ exhaust valves To be clear this is for head and block no bolt ons. The motor is still in my car and you can hear it running if you wish, it purs. It will be completely checked over by a mechanic before sale for piece of mind for me and buyer. I'm confident this motor will make 600rwhp comfortably. $6500ono Located in WA but I can ship at buyers cost. I got it from Sydney with a heap of other stuff for about $300 from memory. I also have all bolt ons and driveline for sale. fuel system, turbo, plazmaman plenum intercooler all pipping ect. Is the engine still available? If yes can you give me contact details. Thank you.
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today5

14,848 threads, 137,631 posts and 1,574 images saved from CT

43.4% of indexed threads saved