Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB: MX7 or MF5 Manual Yoke

Started by aero · 2 Jan 2014 · 5 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

aeroArchived member
guys, as titles says i'm after a manual yoke. let me know if you have one.
0 likes
FLY-03LArchived member
I believe MX7 and R33 ones are the same as MX7 tailshaft fits straight on a R33 gearbox upgrade. You can buy R33 slip yolks new from hardy spicer
0 likes
philbyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by FLY-03L [View Post] I believe MX7 and R33 ones are the same as MX7 tailshaft fits straight on a R33 gearbox upgrade. You can buy R33 slip yolks new from hardy spicer any idea how much the charge MX7 yoke?
0 likes
FLY-03LArchived member
Around $100. Part number is 2R-3-2938
0 likes
philbyArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by FLY-03L [View Post] Around $100. Part number is 2R-3-2938 thanks mate!
0 likes
TurismoArchived member
I have an mf5 yolk I'm sellin any takers ?
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today99

8,959 threads, 61,934 posts and 786 images saved from CT

26.2% of indexed threads saved