Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
As tital says, I'm chasing a GKTECH no holes cooler kit. I've just turbo'd my VL and I stupidly installed a muzza spec 600x300 cooler. I thought I could handle the muzza, but I can't. I literally hate myself for ruining my VL.
I've got cash waiting to purchase one of these kits or a similar kinda kit. Even if you've only got the GKTECH core, I'll buy that. I'm desperate to have on of these coolers.
Contact me via mobile, it's most direct route.
Thank you all, and sell me a cooler kit :D
[phone removed] - Jeremy
0 likes
Bump guys I'm el despardo
0 likes
Just jap sell a no holes kit which I think is better than the gktech one.$500 with a 600 x 300 cooler. If you want a hidden cooler I'll sell you mine.
0 likes
That's what I've currently got in my car, a 600x300 core with a no holes kit. I don't like it haha. Did you message me today ? At around 4 o'clock?
0 likes
Message you about what? I don't think I did
0 likes
im after a no hole cooler kit to but not fussed if cooler isnt hidden. if anyone knows where to get one no more than $500 pm me :) s.e melb prefered.
0 likes
Justjap.com like I said before :)
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by 12maneym
[View Post]
Message you about what? I don't think I did
I got a message from someone in Sydney offering me a whole kit for sale. I thought it may have been you. Alls good, I purchased the kit from him I've paid via paypal and he hasn't replied. I hope I haven't been jibbed..
0 likes
Nah I'm in Albury. Hope you haven't either mate cos there's some gypsys on here
0 likes
09-01-14, 22:37 GMT+10#10 Mate all you need is a smaller cooler and mount it higher so it doesn't hang low.
0 likes
11-01-14, 22:35 GMT+10#11 Quote:
Originally Posted by 12maneym
[View Post]
Nah I'm in Albury. Hope you haven't either mate cos there's some gypsys on here
Yeah.. I got jibbed :/
Got a message the next day, after I paid
"Look my name iz paige matt and I split up yesterday he doeznt have a phone anymore but I would appreciate if you could find a way to talk to him not me. You can add him on facebook. Matthew oliver"
I've called her back and she hasn't answered any of my calls. Yay.
Buuuummmmp
---------- Post added 11-01-14 at 23:37 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUS
[View Post]
Mate all you need is a smaller cooler and mount it higher so it doesn't hang low.
I'd prefer the GKTECH kit just cause it's a no holes kit and sits perfect. I've revived offers form people with just the core. So my next step will be to speak with my brothers fab guy and get him to make me piping to suit.
0 likes
11-01-14, 23:01 GMT+10#12 Honestly mate the just jap kit is as good and the clamps are better. Sorry bout old mate ripping you off.
0 likes
12-01-14, 19:32 GMT+10#13 Quote:
Originally Posted by 12maneym
[View Post]
Honestly mate the just jap kit is as good and the clamps are better. Sorry bout old mate ripping you off.
Yeah pretty guttered about getting ripped :/
Do just jap make the core only or?
0 likes
12-01-14, 19:39 GMT+10#14 Ive got gktech cold side piping if your intrested ?
0 likes
13-01-14, 09:09 GMT+10#15 is the just jap kit no holes though? I send them a message and they said you gotta cut a hole in the guard :/
0 likes
13-01-14, 11:57 GMT+10#16 Doesnt JD Customs do a no hole kit?
0 likes
13-01-14, 17:39 GMT+10#17 Quote:
Originally Posted by Wkd_Vl
[View Post]
Ive got gktech cold side piping if your intrested ?
Thanks for the offer, but I'll just get custom stuff. I've waited so much cash on this I feel stupid. I'd rather purchase the whole kit not bits and pieces sorta thing.
---------- Post added 13-01-14 at 18:46 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by slturbo86
[View Post]
is the just jap kit no holes though? I send them a message and they said you gotta cut a hole in the guard :/
Sounds like just jap isn't hole less then :/
I'll add a link with someone's photos of their just jap set up. Couldn't really see the holes though.
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=266231
---------- Post added 13-01-14 at 18:48 ----------
Quote:
Originally Posted by radz86
[View Post]
Doesnt JD Customs do a no hole kit?
JD do make a kit, but from my understanding they're pricey as all hell.
They're an amazing kit. All heat painted Matt black, but yeah the price is like $700 I think it was was? The core hangs below the bar too, it's not even a stealth kit like the GKTECH one.
0 likes
14-01-14, 17:33 GMT+10#19 looking at the pic of the just jap kit it definitely looks like a no holes kit, maybe the person running there ebay doesn't even know lol
0 likes
15-01-14, 01:27 GMT+10#20 Hit and miss with Just Jap
Even their description on their website states
"- ( Modification To Body Of Car Maybe Needed )"
Price $429
Their just a generic Cooling Pro brand. Made in some A-Hole end of the world.
I had a gk kit back in the day Amazing quality and fitted no worries
Their is defiantly a market for quality cooler kits and if quality is a priority word wold spread far and wide. Who ever is will to take it on would be a wealthy man.
But for the time being people will be sucked into buying $20 worth of scrap that's generically moulded, with no focus on quality and integrate for a **** ton of cash.
May sound tight but I believe a good products deserve their place in this world
And $429 is still a lot of cash to pay for a half assed job
Buyers choice.
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.