Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

vk carby 304 loom

Started by TobyVKls1 · 1 Jan 2014 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

TobyVKls1Archived member
Hey guys any help would be much appreciated! I have a 5 speed 304 with carby mainfold in my vk and I was told I can use a 202 engine loom to wire it up as I cant find any vk 308 looms around my area, now my question is do i need to run the ecu and can I really use a 202 loom
0 likes
BoyracerArchived member
Why would you use the ecu if your not using the efi? You might be able to use some of a carby VK loom for oil pressure sensor etc but I would be buying a V8 one off ebay and getting one sent out.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today90

7,510 threads, 49,699 posts and 724 images saved from CT

21.9% of indexed threads saved