Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

VY supercharged 3.8 thermostat

Started by clarkiegh · 30 Dec 2013 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

clarkieghArchived member
I am a diesel mech and want to replace the thermo on my sons VY series to S supercharged - 3.8 Buick. Can any one provide service information on the procedure. Do I need to remove the supercharger. I have the thermo and the gasket but need to know the torques and whether I need a gasket for the supercharger. Rest is straight forward. Graham
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,828 threads, 79,125 posts and 984 images saved from CT

31.6% of indexed threads saved