Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

vt 5ltr convertion 5.7 ltr

Started by willo · 28 Dec 2013 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

willoArchived member
Hay guys, I have a 98 VT 5ltr 5 speed manual and a 5.7 litre auto VX commodore. I want to know how hard it will be to drop to 5.7 into the VT and put a manual t56 behind it can anyone help me out on how long it would take and what I would have to re arrange as much help as possible please the vx was in a crash and the sumps cracked other then that do you think I would be able to with the cars together assemble the 5.7 into the vt and scrap the vx??? please help need to make a decision asap so any ideas please feel free. also in stead of putting a t56 box could I use the getrag in the vt?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,817 threads, 79,034 posts and 983 images saved from CT

31.6% of indexed threads saved