Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
All Cars/Bikes
For Sale? Or Wanted?* FS
Price/Amount 25750
Open to Swap? Yes
State VIC
Short Description for title? VH sle, swap something old or new?
Currently Registered? Yes
Transmission? AUTO
REGO/VIN Number? Blo 308
Contact Info Other than this Forum? [phone removed]
Description Got a 600hp VH sle sedan would like to sell or swap........ Ring [phone removed] for details, pics and specs, don't email! Has new running gear, paint and panel, trim and tyres etc etc really worth a look. Would prefer an old v8 cruiser, australian or american, or six banger hr eh style to the same value. The only newer style I'm keen on is vt and ve HSV variants. Just give me a ring [phone removed],
0 likes
Just put up photos on gumtree...... Clearly I failed computers in high school coz buggered if I could get them up on here! Anyway, there's a bit of a write up too...... Cheers
0 likes
Happy to put folding cash on top for the right car too.....
0 likes
You have to have the photos hosted somewhere before you can put them up here. Try photobucket.com as it's free.
0 likes
Your over estimating my commuting skills! Metal and timber,I've got it covered..... Computers I've no idea at all
0 likes
Taking fair cash offers...... Found new vehicle! [phone removed]
0 likes
PM me the photos and I'll upload em for ya.
0 likes
Your a legend but im a dumb ass...... Don't know how to pm you! Yep, I'm serious!!!!
0 likes
Have got convo pros with slicks and front runners to go with car too.........
0 likes
30-01-14, 04:17 GMT+10#10 here's the gumtree link for pictures
http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/warra...ap-/1035065556 (http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/warragul/cars-vans-utes/vh-sle-355-10-30-131-cash-or-swap-/1035065556)
0 likes
30-01-14, 08:09 GMT+10#11 Thanks aus880. Can email photos, just can't up load em here, thanks again mate
0 likes
08-02-14, 13:32 GMT+10#12 .......just went to a local show........38 bloody degrees, stinking hot, no air conditioning.... Might go like **** off a shovel but time to move it on to a drag racer at heart....... Cash offers considered. [phone removed] cheers
---------- Post added 09-02-14 at 13:04 ----------
Umm, old mate hwytoy' asked how it behaves on the street........ Drives reliably well smooth and comfortable, for a 600hp car!, but doesn't like 110 km per hour drives, maybe it's me that doesn't like them? The converter from idle to cruise feels really small so it doesn't feel like a typical 10 sec drag car, though does flash well when launched not to mention the transbrake which hasn't been used yet at the track and maybe a 9.90 would be the result. Again please don't email, I am way low tech old school. [phone removed]
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.