Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Iv currently got some 610 injectors on my vl but have recently put a forged motor into it so im going to be going for bigger power im just wondering would these injectors hold up to say 300kw or would they be on there limit? Reason im asking is iv got to travel 600km to my tuner so I want to make sure I have everything
0 likes
have you got the full injector part number
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by VLT87Kal
[View Post]
Iv currently got some 610 injectors on my vl but have recently put a forged motor into it so im going to be going for bigger power im just wondering would these injectors hold up to say 300kw or would they be on there limit? Reason im asking is iv got to travel 600km to my tuner so I want to make sure I have everything
Get them tested to make sure they flow what they state,
they will be fine if they do, also they must flow same and not be more than a few cc's out from the next one.
0 likes
HP610CH, cheers bachig il look into that also
0 likes
Also depends if you plan on running E85 or not..
0 likes
Yes they will be big enough on pump fuel but if you are running e85 no they will be no enough need atleast 1000cc for e85 i run 1600cc on my car with e85 and they work awsome!!!!
0 likes
I'm using the Siemens deka 610cc injectors. Made 230rw/kw on a piddly T3 high flow. Engine needs more air. So next up is a To4z & 300kw+ hopefully.
0 likes
Using the same injectors hturbo?
0 likes