Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Vl turbo fuel problems. Pls help

Started by Langley · 25 Dec 2013 · 0 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

LangleyArchived member
Having trouble with my standard vl turbo. It only runs well if I kink the return hose. Otherwise it starves for fuel when you put your foot into it. I've replaced both fuel pumps and tried two different fuel regs. Is there something else I should check? It's pretty much stock except an intercooler.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 1 guest active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today32

20,472 threads, 241,391 posts and 2,526 images saved from CT

59.8% of indexed threads saved