Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

For sale: full ICE ignition

Started by jason92 · 23 Dec 2013 · 13 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

jason92Archived member
Up for sale is a full ICE ignition system about 1000kms old selling due to upgrading to a haltech, these systems retail for around $1600, comes with 7 amp ignition box with 2 step limiter, spark booster box and leads and coil all to suit rb30, $1200 ono, message jack on [phone removed], pick up frankston
0 likes
jason92Archived member
Bump
0 likes
jason92Archived member
Bump
0 likes
VlTurboM8Archived member
ill give you 500
0 likes
jason92Archived member
$1100
0 likes
John boyArchived member
you can buy these kit for less than $1000
0 likes
VlTurboM8Archived member
Went to summernats it was 900 brand new Exact same setup
0 likes
jason92Archived member
I doubt it was the same this setup retails for $1600
0 likes
VlTurboM8Archived member
im being honest it was at the summernats 950 for the lot plus free ignition booster and if the bought it complete 2 step for another 50 ontop. I got his number and said the offer was always avaible. ill give you 500.
0 likes
John boyArchived member
MMMMMMMMMMMMM yes i bought a kit and posted it to Sydney under a grand
0 likes
jason92Archived member
Well I rang ice today and spoke to the owner and gave him part numbers and he said it retails for $1200 ---------- Post added 24-01-14 at 16:17 ---------- This is race series stuff not street series
0 likes
bt1vlturbo666Archived member
Is this like a haltech or microtech ecu
0 likes
VlTurboM8Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by jason92 [View Post] Well I rang ice today and spoke to the owner and gave him part numbers and he said it retails for $1200 ---------- Post added 24-01-14 at 16:17 ---------- This is race series stuff not street series that's brand new and your asking 1200 and yours is second hand. it was a special at the nats for 1000 race series with custom built 2 step module. I told him that I didn't have 1000 on me he said here's my number call me anytime and we can sort it out at the same price
0 likes
jason92Archived member
It's an ice ignition bud, well as I said when I bought the ignition system it was over $1600 it's been used for a few months and now it's $1200 so I'm looking at offers, and offers a lot better than $500
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today56

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 472 images saved from CT