Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys just curious about this
Say you were to install Calais seats and door cards into an SL, are any changes necessary to allow it to fit? Or is it a straight swap?
If this have even covered before just chuck a link up to the thread
Cheers
0 likes
all bolt in just the door trims are for power windows not winders but you can put holes in the cards
0 likes
Seats would go in no worries, door cards should technically fit although they are made to suit electric windows not winders, so you'll want to sort something out there or you'll have window switches sitting there that dont work or whatever. As far as I know most of the interior is straight swap except I think the courtesy lights in the roof need some modification to fit in exec/sl depending on how far you go with the conversion but not 100% sure as I am repping my Berlina spec lusciousness. :P
0 likes
Thanks guys, yeah CYNICL not too fussed
About the roof lining and light side of things,
I figured as much with the windows winders
Yeah haha SL spec is a little bit sub par in terms of comfort and equipment
0 likes