Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

pit inspectors and changing

Started by VLT87Kal · 21 Dec 2013 · 7 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

VLT87KalArchived member
Does anybody on here no wether or not once uv seen one inspector if its possible to see some one else? As my first inspector is on holidays for a month
0 likes
Xibit0rArchived member
yep, but the work order will carry over
0 likes
VLT87KalArchived member
Yer thats fine I just need to find someone working over the next week
0 likes
VLWAGONITArchived member
did you get a sticker or just for engineering or something?
0 likes
VLT87KalArchived member
Sticker jack but on my rodeo not my vl
0 likes
SHAUNUSArchived member
Joe, from my experience they don't like too (in Kal)...However, as your guy is away I'm sure you will be fine. If you get stuck try the old bloke out in Coolgardie. He's meant to be quiet lenient. My old WRX got stickered for the wheels...Got it inspected with standard 17's on then the db added exhaust, ride height etc to the list... Was fuming to say the least.
0 likes
_vendettaArchived member
I've done it in Perth (went to Rocko to get the list, wasn't happy with it so went somewhere else to get the list signed off) so I don't see why you couldn't do the same in Kal.
0 likes
VLT87KalArchived member
Shaun I heard that bloke in coolgardie shutdown? All sorted now anyway I spoke to separate inspector and hes fine with existing list, cheers guys
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

2 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today38

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 272 images saved from CT