Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Anyone going on this cruise. Starts at Tea Tree Plaza. Saturday 28th December. Leaving at 8pm. Maybe meet up at parafield bunnings then head up if people are interested.
0 likes
Yer I reckon I will make an appearance if the weathers good
0 likes
i'll be there
cheers
darren
0 likes
Anyone else. Weather is looking good for Saturday. What time do people want to meet at bunnings.
0 likes
Parafield Gardens. Nawf syde
0 likes
Im getting to bunnings parafield at about 7 and leaving to head up to ttp at 7.20.
0 likes
28-12-13, 11:31 GMT+10#10 There bunch of vlz apparently meeting at gepps cross home maker center front of th water tower at 6 also
0 likes
28-12-13, 12:38 GMT+10#11 Quote:
Originally Posted by vlct2010
[View Post]
There bunch of vlz apparently meeting at gepps cross home maker center front of th water tower at 6 also
Are you taking yours out
0 likes
28-12-13, 16:33 GMT+10#12 Yeh im going to ttp for a look but thats it I got stuff on tonight.
0 likes