Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hi there I've been ripped off by gmh05 sent a fake licence etc.
Anyone else been ripped off by him?
0 likes
Nah I haven't mate but thanks for the heads up. What did he do?
0 likes
tell us the full story first...
0 likes
OTE=NASTY1;3037375]tell us the full story first...
As you will see he advertised a gt3540 ceramic coated etc so I text him asking for some photos and he sent them through straight away he was more than happy to talk/text so we come to the agreed price of $1000 he then wanted the full amount transferred into his bank account when I said I was weary of doing it and I said I would transfer $500 into his account and do the further $500 COD as long as he sent me his licence.(the licence was fake so it turns out) as soon as he got the money the communication stopped and now he's a ghost so I am now 500 down with no turbo!
0 likes
That is a scum bag act!
If you need a GT3540 ceramic coated in the near future im selling one here
http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=273276
Cheers Dane
0 likes
we have a trader rating system on here to post experiences good and bad
if you'd taken the time to click on his and read his feedback before parting with your $ you would have seen this relating to his last sale:
Quote:
Rip off paid 300bucks for gauges but never recieved DONT GO NEAR HIM
and may not have proceeded.
I've edited his signature in the meantime, please let us know of any developments asap
0 likes
What a prick . People like that should be banned permanently .
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB-GEM
[View Post]
What a prick . People like that should be banned permanently .
that's a quick response that achieves nothing and simply hides a persons bad history
they can start again under a new name with a clean slate
better to try and work to resolve the issue and place a warning under suspect users name unless and until resolved
---------- Post added 23-12-13 at 18:53 ----------
whenever you want to raise an issue like this please include all details step by step and make sure you include links to the item/s you purchased and ensure you clearly state the sellers user name correctly.
people responding in this type of thread please avoid making stupid abusive or threatening type statements twoarsd anyone, it's not helpful or smart and may lead to you being banned.
0 likes
I did a search on his name on the forum . It seems like whenever he sells something he ends up ripping the person off . GMH05 , ,You're a scumbag !!!!!
0 likes
23-12-13, 21:21 GMT+10#10 Thanks guys, he's still un-contactable just a shame there's so many people like him out there it's hard to trust anyone out there these days.
0 likes
24-12-13, 00:42 GMT+10#11 If you have his bank details is that enough to get the local constabulary around for a knock on the door?
0 likes
25-12-13, 16:13 GMT+10#12 What is the address he gave you?
0 likes
28-12-13, 14:07 GMT+10#13 Quote:
Originally Posted by INFLYT
[View Post]
What is the address he gave you?
Pm me your number inflyt and ill talk to you about it. Cheers
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.