Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Meets & events
Meets & events

wrecking white Vl Calais

Started by skoota · 10 Dec 2013 · 7 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

skootaArchived member
Hey guys Wrecking a Vl Calais, I'm wanting to have the car towed by by Monday. Pm me or SMS [phone removed] for any parts needed. Cheers
0 likes
gilbo-333Archived member
Is any of the driveline still in it? ---------- Post added 11-12-13 at 05:28 ---------- Condition and colour of the interior?
0 likes
skootaArchived member
Drive line is still in the car. What are you chasing bud? The interior is in pretty good condition apart from the carpets. The interior is a blueish colour.
0 likes
ashvl87Archived member
hey mate would you have the airbox and coolant overflow at all?
0 likes
skootaArchived member
Yeah mate I've got both of those. The overflow could do with a clean up tho. Give us an SMS if you want them.
0 likes
TurismoArchived member
Hey mate were are you located? I'm interested in parts as I have a white calais I'm doing up. I'm in Perth for the week cheers [phone removed]
0 likes
VP_WagonArchived member
What condition is the boot lid?
0 likes
HMILI8AArchived member
Sunvisor clips?
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 3 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today90

7,519 threads, 49,751 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved