09-12-13, 19:47 GMT+10#1
Hey guys, need some help, I have vl berlina turbo and its been sitting for a few years, got it going over the weekend and everything works the way it should, engine, electrics, radio etc. Whats baffled me is the fuel and temp guages dont work, they were working fine before car was put in storage, ive had some issues with mice leaving there excrementals in the bay but sorted that problem out and they never came back, i cleaned the bay and checked everywhere I couldnt find any damaged wiring, they havent been inside the car because I didnt find any evidence of them setting up residency. took car for a quick spin and all fine... so are the two gauges somehow linked? ie: power. volts and oil work fine
Ive had a look through the wiring diagrams in the manuals and noticed the temp and fuel share a voltage stabilizer, could this be damaged?
Will change the cluster over for a spare and see if that helps, but would like to hear opinions or experiences any one has before i start ripping out the dash.
0 likes
