Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

WTB: Stock VL Turbo Inlet manifold

Started by sohc2 · 7 Dec 2013 · 4 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

sohc2Archived member
As the title states I need a VL Turbo inlet manifold. Let me know if you have one. Cheers
0 likes
sohc2Archived member
Anyone?
0 likes
Wkd_VlArchived member
pm sent
0 likes
chunksArchived member
There's a few on gumtree mate.
0 likes
joeblowArchived member
I got a inlet manifold text me on [phone removed] I'm in sydeny
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today46

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 354 images saved from CT