Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

uni joints and yokes

Started by kevspec · 5 Dec 2013 · 2 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

kevspecArchived member
I have just done my diff but I want to run 1350 series uni to suit the diff yoke which now is a falcon yoke. Any help please
0 likes
OVR-800STArchived member
I run 1350 Uni's in my VL the guy who made my tails shaft made a flange for the uni's to suite shouldt be to difficult for most diff places to do
0 likes
kevspecArchived member
Finally found something I thing I have hardy spicers getting a half finished flange yoke then machined to suit
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today109

11,873 threads, 90,588 posts and 1,218 images saved from CT

34.7% of indexed threads saved