Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

[WTB - NSW] VL Calais Turbo or VK ($25k - 30k)

Started by DIR355 · 4 Dec 2013 · 11 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

DIR355Archived member
For Sale? Or Wanted? WTB Price/Amount 25k - 30k Open to Swap? No State NSW Short Description for title? VL Calais Turbo or VK Genuine Turbo Motor? A8? No Transmission? NONE Currently Registered? Yes REGO/VIN Number? ? Contact Info Other than this Forum? [email removed] Description After a VL or VK willing to pay upto 30k for one. PM me if selling or know of someone. Cheers, Bill
0 likes
orbitzArchived member
Hi I have a vl turbo show car for sale can you please calll my mobile so I can send u pics I tried to upload pics to u but would not work I have spent around 60 k on this vl call me ill send pics. Adrian [phone removed]
0 likes
vlct86Archived member
I have a vl calais on ebay at the moment. Purple over silver with NSW rego
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
Thinking of selling mine once put back together. Will have a new painted caged shell, new engine and new interior. http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?t=259312
0 likes
jake.88Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by vlct86 [View Post] I have a vl calais on ebay at the moment. Purple over silver with NSW rego Got a contact number mate?
0 likes
DIR355Archived member
Seems like know one is keen on selling.
0 likes
XCHASEArchived member
Mines an SL manual runs 10s if interested. Check my thread. Cheers
0 likes
RB-GEMArchived member
What's happening with the Director Bill ?
0 likes
355calaisArchived member
ITSWLD is for sale, V8 VL's dont come much better. Its on "The VL Page" on facebook. 355 stroker, FR's, Powerglide, etc etc. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater (https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=258932770941152&set=pcb.258932814274481&type=1&theater)
0 likes
NASTY1Archived member
how much for itswld?
0 likes
355calaisArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by NASTY1 [View Post] how much for itswld? He's asking $30k
0 likes
HSVRIPArchived member
I've got a Geniune VLCT Manual S2 I'd consider parting with: http://www.calaisturbo.com.au/showthread.php?p=3022883
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

0 members and 7 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today54

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 435 images saved from CT