Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

For sale rb30 to powerglide convertor

Started by EVLRB30 · 1 Dec 2013 · 9 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

EVLRB30Archived member
Hi guys I have a convertor to suit rb30 to powerglide this convertor is about a 4000rpm and it has just been cut cleaned and fully serviced it has a 5 stut mechanical diode, this convertor has run 9.13 @ 152 with a gt4202, it's a 9.5" diameter lots of rnd has gone into this bad boy and owes me over 2k, I'm chasing $800 Ono it's rated to over 1500hp. Thanks Brendan [phone removed]
0 likes
grunter01Archived member
That's similar to my converter, any reason why your changing?
0 likes
EVLRB30Archived member
New set up, I decided to try something different, but didn't really help, so I don't need 2 lol
0 likes
EVLRB30Archived member
$900
0 likes
EVLRB30Archived member
Bump $800 needs to go
0 likes
EVLRB30Archived member
$700 takes it
0 likes
EVLRB30Archived member
Bump
0 likes
Lucasmr33Archived member
500?
0 likes
EVLRB30Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by Lucasmr33 [View Post] 500? No sorry, I might aswell give it away for that price
0 likes
EVLRB30Archived member
Sold
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today90

7,519 threads, 49,751 posts and 725 images saved from CT

22.0% of indexed threads saved