Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›CalaisTurbo archive
CalaisTurbo archive

FS: complete standard VLT plenum with fuel rail and injectors

Started by DVS VL280 · 30 Nov 2013 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

DVS VL280Archived member
As title says I have a standard vl turbo plenum upper and lower sections with original fuel rail and injectors, it has been sitting around so I'm not 100% sure if all injectors are fine, when removed they where all working perfect though! I'm after $220 Pm or [phone removed]- I can send photo's to your phone if asked
0 likes
bullarabArchived member
will you take $300 posted to brisbane
0 likes
DVS VL280Archived member
replied by pm
0 likes
DVS VL280Archived member
PRICE DROP $220 need it gone
0 likes

This discussion is closed to new replies.

Who’s online

1 member and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 226 images saved from CT