29-11-13, 17:46 GMT+10#1
Hey hey, selling the turbo off JET3LT to go to a smaller turbo for more response, yes I also wear a skirt before people start asking why you would want to make under 680rwkw.
The turbo is in perfect condition, front housing has been power ported, and the rear has very recently been HPC coated with the top of the line stuff. This turbo has recently made 678rwkw on twin cam RB30 on 37 psi. Usually run around the circuit with 25-20 psi.
Price is $2200, I can post at your expense.
No swaps as I havent decided which turbo to go to yet, you can make an offer, but I can choose to ignore it, or say no. At $2200 Ill even throw in the HPC coated dump pipe too, its only short, but a solid start for a new setup.
Not on here muc, so you can message me through the facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jet3l...hotos_strea m (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jet3lt/182041258511431?id=182041258511431&sk=photos_stream)
OR
email [email removed]
Cheers
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
