Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys, got a slight problem with my r31. Today I finally got a stage 2 avo cooler and pipeing. And f-ing around with the pipeing and stuff finally got it all hooked up. Iv got a t3 standed vl turbo vl 3ta ecu and vlt injectors currently running 7psi now iv tryed turning up the boost to run 12psi and no matter how far I wind the boost controler out it wont go past 7psi has anyone ever had this problem befor?? Any ideas on what it can be?
Also I took the line off the actuator and it boosts to 15psi.
Any input would be muchly appreciated
Thanks in advance.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Got the boost controller on backwards, the arrow points towards the actuator
0 likes
Flipped it both ways didnt work (
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Factory vlt plenum? You need to block off the over boost valve if it is
0 likes
Tryed 2 boost controllers didnt change and also im runing standed nissan rb30 eccs plenem vl throttle body and avo crossover. The actuator is adjustable maybe ill try make it longer to put more pressure on the spring and see if that helps. Can yous think of anything else maybe?,
0 likes
^^^agree turn it around and set your boost in top gear not first
---------- Post added 29-11-13 at 08:04 ----------
If it worked when you pulled line off has to be in boost controller
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
I flipped the boost controller around twice and did the same with another one on a working turbo thats running 10psi so I dunno yet to try adjusting the actuator rod.
---------- Post added 29-11-13 at 19:12 ----------
Fixed. Turns out the actuator line was t peiced to a hose that went to the plenum because the turbo has a nipple in it the hose was useless so I hooked up the bc straight to the actuator and then the other side of the bc to tbe turbo nipple and bam 10psi. Thanjs heaps for the help.
0 likes