Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

So this happened... 6.91 @ 200mph

Started by 2rismo · 25 Nov 2013 · 12 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

2rismoArchived member
Rajab 300ZX - 6.91 @ 200mph (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cvkkDaIy3U)
0 likes
VKillerArchived member
Finally some real competition for Maatouk!
0 likes
stoneyArchived member
how did I know it was going to be you posting this up Adrian? well done to the TRP boys, Scotty from Insight and the Rajab boys..
0 likes
2rismoArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by stoney [View Post] how did I know it was going to be you posting this up Adrian? well done to the TRP boys, Scotty from Insight and the Rajab boys.. Can't help myself. Love seeing RBs pushed hard.
0 likes
RB-GEMArchived member
Seen this run on Sunday . I was impressed !!!
0 likes
zvonkoArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by 2rismo [View Post] Can't help myself. Love seeing RBs pushed hard. Amen to that! ---------- Post added 25-11-13 at 22:01 ---------- As above, good to see some friendly fire for Maatouk, will only make the scene a whole lot interesting, according to the facebook page, Anthony improved him mph to mid track by 4mph with the new setup already...
0 likes
boostnArchived member
Lol.. It did happen!! And all the **** talk can start.. But what I saw was the TRP eclipse 2 litre 4 banger put it on every one haha.. 6.8@200..
0 likes
VlTurboM8Archived member
I was there on Sunday and heard that rob was still driving it and didn't see billy at the track as well? when's billy going to jump in and pilot it down? it does say billy rajab on the doors
0 likes
CHRGD6Archived member
Quote: Originally Posted by VlTurboM8 [View Post] I was there on Sunday and heard that rob was still driving it and didn't see billy at the track as well? when's billy going to jump in and pilot it down? it does say billy rajab on the doors If I was in Bill's shoes I'd be doing the same thing. He's just spent a serious amount of money and a good portion of his life building what could very well become a (well-painted) death trap until it's sorted. Until everything is tuned and adjusted, I'd want a wheel man like Rob or the TRP boys steering until they know it's going to perform, then Bill can jump behind the wheel and enjoy the car...
0 likes
boostnArchived member
Quote: Originally Posted by CHRGD6 [View Post] If I was in Bill's shoes I'd be doing the same thing. He's just spent a serious amount of money and a good portion of his life building what could very well become a (well-painted) death trap until it's sorted. Until everything is tuned and adjusted, I'd want a wheel man like Rob or the TRP boys steering until they know it's going to perform, then Bill can jump behind the wheel and enjoy the car... That's true..and well put!!
0 likes
VlTurboM8Archived member
Not trying to start anything but the trp boys have got going straight and running good, in my opinion billy should jump in and get a feel for the car now and then they can start feeding power into it while his driving as for example if trp boys get it going faster and he jumps in half a second is a big margin the 6 second range and it would be a huger shock for when he jumps in, just giving my opinion. Other than that I saw the car on Sunday and must say that the trp boys have done a good job at getting that car to go that fast an getting it going. takes alot to run a 6
0 likes
2rismoArchived member
Bill was at the track on Saturday but the event was rained out so he flew home.
0 likes
DVS VL280Archived member
Game-on
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

1 member and 5 guests active in the last 15 minutes

Visitors Today32

3,683 threads, 23,233 posts and 225 images saved from CT