Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›General discussion
General discussion

Tokyo Motorshow

Started by *LOACH* · 24 Nov 2013 · 1 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

*LOACH*Archived member
I went to the Tokyo Motorshow and took these photos. As alsways sorry for the quality of them - one day I will get a DSLR and the skills to take advantage of it. The Nissan display was my favourite of the show, the wrap around screen an light show was awesome. (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1801_zps89f956df.jpg.html) The pictures of the retro datto I had seen on the net and indeed the photos I took made it look quite ordinary. In real life both the street and racing versions look impressive - hopefully they put it into production. (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1803_zps9a6935bc.jpg.html) I like the seating layout (as per the MacLaren F1) but the narrow/long front looks horrible. (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1811_zpsc5c0bf1c.jpg.html) And this is why you get no proper GTR photos: (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1807_zpsb1a586f7.jpg.html) Many manufacturers had two tandem seat concept cars on display - awesome idea, please put them into production. (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1813_zpsd3d8c606.jpg.html) Because when you are hanging off a foot long shifter with heavily serated jaws you need to know precisely what torque you are applying??? (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1822_zps6b7ea531.jpg.html) Yokohama conecpt car - a bit plasticy but a great shape. (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1823_zps189e6e3c.jpg.html) Some hybrid drivetrain thingy. I just really like the photo. (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1825_zps84a6c185.jpg.html) Although I don't like the front end profile of this Volvo concept car the rest of it was absolutely gorgeous. The Mazda stand was right next to the Volvo stand. So much love for the Volvos and so much medicocrity from Mazda - the world has gone wrong. (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1827_zpsaa9405c1.jpg.html) It's a wagon, it goes really fast. Do I need to tell you how much I love this car? (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1834_zps7598fdd6.jpg.html) I really want a Le Mans car as a daily... (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1835_zps6360cbeb.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1837_zpsf48a4c79.jpg.html) New Jaguar F type - stunningly beautiful. (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1840_zpsce18e4a3.jpg.html) ---------- Post added 25-11-13 at 00:37 ---------- Volkswagon concept car. (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1843_zpsa043fbd7.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1844_zps02e0f615.jpg.html) Porsche GT3 Cup (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1850_zpsd41ae0de.jpg.html) More photos to come ---------- Post added 25-11-13 at 00:38 ---------- More cars, no comments. (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1918_zps0743606a.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1915_zpscb9e1677.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1914_zpsb2f2fc9b.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1913_zps822ad6c1.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1912_zpse9cb0a3b.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1911_zpsef916c4f.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1906_zps1e038924.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1905_zpsaf7bc899.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1899_zpsbc425af4.jpg.html) Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
*LOACH*Archived member
(http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1898_zpsb533c655.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1893_zps9c90bcb4.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1888_zps80d6a6af.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1890_zps40895476.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1885_zpsb382589b.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1868_zpsb2035703.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1865_zpsf051779e.jpg.html) ---------- Post added 25-11-13 at 00:43 ---------- And more (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1864_zps877f7344.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1859_zpsa95400fa.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1857_zps2ced8ecf.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1856_zps3ba70016.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1855_zpsa7bdb748.jpg.html) (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/LOACH_PAUL/media/IMG_1852_zps312d3108.jpg.html) And that will do I think. Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 4 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today103

9,390 threads, 65,474 posts and 795 images saved from CT

27.4% of indexed threads saved