Back to shop ↗
THE HOLDEN COMMODORE FORUM

HOLDCOM Community

Built around the cars. Kept alive by the people.

+ Start a discussion
Holden Commodores gathered at Holdcom
Forum Home›Technical help
Technical help

Wastegate to turbo housing

Started by threeltr · 24 Nov 2013 · 3 replies

Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗

threeltrArchived member
I've been researching attaching my external wastegate to my turbo housing and I've found lost of different opinions and different ways to do it. What I want to know is does anybody know anybody who can do it that are based in the eastern suburbs of Vic. I'm after somebody who has experience in doing this. Yes there should be people who should be able to do this but I don't want to go to somebody who is untryed with this sort of thing. Any help would be much appreciated Thanks guys
0 likes
madrexArchived member
Call nick at holmes performance in ballarat he has done heaps of them [phone removed] just done one on dyson bros r100
0 likes
threeltrArchived member
Ok Easten suburbs looks like its a bit of a stretch, how about melbourne metro. It's good to know there's somebody in Vic that can do it but a 4hr round trip to Ballarat is a bit much. Thanks for the help madrex, if there turns out not to be anybody. Looks like I could be up for a drive
0 likes
HTURBOArchived member
JJM turboworld Hallam http://jjmturboworld.com.au/
0 likes
Sign in or create an account to reply. New members are welcome—no purchase or old CT account needed.

Who’s online

0 members and 0 guests active in the last 15 minutes

No signed-in members active right now. Guests are welcome to browse.

Visitors Today108

10,694 threads, 77,760 posts and 961 images saved from CT

31.2% of indexed threads saved