Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
As the title states I'm chasing a VL Calais Wagon Interior.
Must be Grey
PM me or Call me on [phone removed]
Have Cash Waiting!!
0 likes
Pretty hard to find seeing as only 500 were made. Interior is the same except of the back of the rear seat. So my advice would be to get the interior from a sedan and then hunt around for the back seat.
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by WOGPSI
[View Post]
Pretty hard to find seeing as only 500 were made. Interior is the same except of the back of the rear seat. So my advice would be to get the interior from a sedan and then hunt around for the back seat.
I need roof lining as well. If I can't find one ill end up getting a motor trimmer to make one up
0 likes
theres a guy on fb with calais wagon interior. ill try get his details
0 likes
If you can that be would great
0 likes
bump! have cash waiting!!!!
0 likes
Yeah the door trims are the same
0 likes
Mate good luck I've been looking for another rooflining for ages best bet would be to search for a trimmer that can get a material that's close and make one up..
0 likes
This discussion is closed to new replies.