Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Hey guys, does anyone know of a good road worthy guy in s/e melbourne area? I converted my na to turbo using all standard parts or front brakes, disc rear and 1"master, the only exception being an intercooler and slightly larger turbo and 2 1/2" exhaust and no one wants to touch it. Any help would be great.
Thanks, nick
0 likes
Get an engineers cert and you'll be fine matey. Don't really cost too much providing all work has been done satisfactorily.
0 likes
Yea, kind of in a hurry mate. I had one guy and he said he would do it and it would be roadworthy if I took it back to standard but after I took it back he said he didn't want to do it even though it was legal.
0 likes
Try a place called burwood garage... They're pretty fair there
0 likes
Thanks mate. Any others out there?
0 likes