Preserved from CalaisTurbo. Original authors and dates are shown; archived members are not current Holdcom accounts. View original archive ↗
Who entering to race n who entering show n shine? Not long to go now!!
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
Ive entered to Race. Leaving Melb on Friday morning! Looking forward to it!
0 likes
Awesome. .!! Got mine off defect today so busy busy b4 Saturday
0 likes
Spectating, Can't wait!
I hear chafey is putting his car up for sale after this event if he doesn't make 10.2
0 likes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezy
[View Post]
Spectating, Can't wait!
I hear chafey is putting his car up for sale after this event if he doesn't make 10.2
Haha that will be a good laugh lol
0 likes
ive entered to race. looking forward to it
0 likes
Awesome looks like the sa guys got some good solid competitors.. sean wat u hoping to run? U had it on dyno yet to fine tune it? N same for u madvlt..?
0 likes
ive entered to race. Hanging. Wish it was a little more 'VL' dedicated.
Seems like the event is going to be too busy and you'll get minimum passes but we'll see I guess.
0 likes
20-11-13, 08:02 GMT+10#10 Quote:
Originally Posted by vlct2010
[View Post]
Awesome looks like the sa guys got some good solid competitors.. sean wat u hoping to run? U had it on dyno yet to fine tune it? N same for u madvlt..?
Yeah I finally got it all sorted! Ready to rock n roll!!!!! I'd be stocked if it ran an 8.9. Went 9.50 @ 148mph on last tune of 430rwkw so its got more that enough power to get into the 8's.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
20-11-13, 10:26 GMT+10#11 Sounds good mate cnt wait to see it is there many guys from VIC coming to race in the street classes do u kno?
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
20-11-13, 10:30 GMT+10#12 Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezy
[View Post]
Spectating, Can't wait!
I hear chafey is putting his car up for sale after this event if he doesn't make 10.2
He would get into the 9's if he had a G-Cylinder..
0 likes
20-11-13, 10:31 GMT+10#13 Quote:
Originally Posted by vlct2010
[View Post]
Sounds good mate cnt wait to see it is there many guys from VIC coming to race in the street classes do u kno?
Ive heard talk of a few coming over but I'm not 100% sure who n how many.
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes
20-11-13, 16:42 GMT+10#15 Undecided if racing or not :P
0 likes
20-11-13, 17:24 GMT+10#16 Which means the famous XCHAFE will be up for sale after this weekend ladies and gents.
I'd love it if someone bought it and ran 10.18 straight off the trailer
0 likes
20-11-13, 18:39 GMT+10#17 Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezy
[View Post]
Which means the famous XCHAFE will be up for sale after this weekend ladies and gents.
I'd love it if someone bought it and ran 10.18 straight off the trailer
Put ya $$$ where ya mouth is then Weez...
0 likes
20-11-13, 19:14 GMT+10#18 I will never own another VLT in my whole life, ever.
0 likes
20-11-13, 21:09 GMT+10#19 ^^ lol... is corran racing??
0 likes
21-11-13, 08:22 GMT+10#20 Quote:
Originally Posted by Weezy
[View Post]
I will never own another VLT in my whole life, ever.
You also said that about sucking fat ones, but that didn't last
Some original photos have not been recovered yet.
0 likes